While Australia is home to many residents who choose to live there for its exceptional lifestyle, security, and opportunities, etc. Australia offers immigrant visas and residency under various programs, such as for skilled workers, students, and investors.
There are many reasons why people usually choose to migrate to a new country. There are many profound reasons to migrate to Australia, such as seeking a better standard of living, a better workplace, investment in a foreign land, or simply second citizenship. Irrespective of the purpose of re-location, what matters is the entire process of immigration which needs to be customer friendly.
1) Visas for Everyone – Australian government offers visas to skilled individuals, investors, students, business people, and entrepreneurs. So, if you’re unable to obtain Canadian residency, you can contact us to explore your options. We will make it easy for you to go for the right immigration category to get 100% chances of selection.
2) High-Class Education, Loans, and Scholarships – the Australian government provides free schooling along with highly subsidized higher education to permanent residents. The students who fall on merit get loans and scholarships to bear their educational and personal expenses.
3) Medical Facilities – If you are an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you may apply for public health insurance. With it, you don’t have to pay for most healthcare services. The universal healthcare system can pay through taxes. When you use public healthcare services, you must show your health insurance card to the hospital or medical clinic. Each province and territory has its health insurance plan. Make sure you know what your plan covers. All provinces and territories will provide free emergency medical services, even if you don’t have a government health card. There may be restrictions depending on your immigration status. If you have an emergency, go to the nearest hospital. A walk-in clinic might charge fees if you don’t live in that province or territory.
4) Safety and Security – Benefits of Australia immigration include having access to a safe and clean environment. Canada has strict gun laws. It is illegal to own handguns, but only one-third of the population has a license to carry firearms. It is no wonder Canada was named the world’s most peaceful country in 2007 by The Economist. The Legatum Global Prosperity Index (2016) has ranked Canada #2 in the world in personal freedom that measures the national progress towards fundamental legal rights, individual liberties, and social tolerance. Those who give priority to safety count this fact as one the most important among Canada immigration benefits.
5) Employment Opportunities – The Legatum Global Prosperity Index (2016) has ranked Canada 3rd out of 149 nations in Business Environment. The Business Environment sub-index measures a country’s entrepreneurial environment, including its business infrastructure, barriers to innovation, and labor market flexibility. This ranking indicates that there are excellent employment opportunities available in Canada for people from all walks of life, which is Canada immigration benefits.
6) Growth opportunities – and high paying salaries in Jobs – In almost every profession, the candidate has a chance to grow prolifically and establish himself as a key coordinate in his field of work. In the IT sector, managerial positions, in every industry, there are new and modernized forms of working and the working environment is of team spirit collaboration. The unique challenges at work help the candidate grow in his field. The high-paying salaries act as an incentive for the individual.
Australia is undoubtedly immigrant-friendly. It’s one of the best countries for immigrants to live, work or apply PR visa to settle permanently. It takes pride in its cultural diversity and accepts people with different ethnicities, races, religions, languages, and customs in the country.
However, they also have strict immigration laws and lengthy visa application processes, which can be challenging to understand and navigate. Today, Ace Migration Services lists some of the most popular immigration consultants in Abu Dhabi. It offers straightforward and friendly services for visas and citizenship for various countries, namely Australia and Canada.